Sunday, March 27, 2011

Making the Most of Your FREE Product Coupons

     Since I'm a greedy couponer, FREE product coupons never seem to be a good enough deal for me.  I don't want to pay tax--I don't want to pay anything!  I want the store to pay me.  This way, if there is an item we use where the store brand is just as good, and cheaper than any name brand's coupon would make it, we can still save money off of it.  Get more money off than a product is worth is even better when I have coupons for everything, but am still going to have to pay a few bucks because with an extra dollar or two off my total I will be able to pay nothing or next to nothing in that trip!

     Recent freebie coupons that I stumbled upon money making examples for include:

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour:
     Target:  You can pair the FREE coupon with the $5 off coupon on Target.com or that was included in the Target coupon book that came with the FREE cosmetic bag deal they had a few weeks back.  This gives you a $5 to use on anything else you might be buying without a coupon or with only a low value coupon!!!
     Rite Aid:  You can pair the FREE coupon with the $3 off March Video Values coupon.  Then you'll have an extra $3 to play with when shopping!!!

Suave Professionals:
     Target:  You can pair the FREE coupon from all of the Suave giveaways that went on last week with the $0.50 off coupon on Target.com or the $0.75 off coupon that came with the FREE cosmetic bag deal, because every penny counts!

     In addition to looking for store coupons to stack FREE product coupons with, make sure you look at Rite Aid ads for +UP Rewards that you may receive when making the purchase; any Extra Care Bucks CVS may be offering with purchase of the product; and, dare I say it, any Register Rewards that Walgreens is offering for the purchase of the item.  And don't forget, some coupons that print off of the Target website are Target coupons, which can also be stacked with FREE product coupons for money making power.

     Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment