Thursday, April 21, 2011

Groupon for $40 Worth of General Mills Products for $20


Ok, I'm seeing this deal all over "couponing" blogs, so I just wanted to warn anyone who reads my blog in case they don't notice what a lot of their readers are saying...This is not a good deal to me since we aren't interested in all of these products, which is why I didn't post it last night.  That totals for me to be worth less than $17.54 (a lot less if you find a great sale and stock up on items w/ coupons), and General Mills puts a coupon insert in the paper once a month, so this doesn't interest me, even with the coupons.  If you are going to use all of these items, this deal is for you.  Here is a break down of what is included and what I would expect to pay for each item after a sale and coupons:

  • 12.8 ounce Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal  Should pay a max of $0.75 for this (if anything at all)
  • 13 ounce Reese’s Puffs cereal  Should pay a max of $0.75 for this (if anything at all)
  • 12 ounce Kix cereal  Should pay under $0.50 for this (if anything at all).  Last wk I got paid for this cereal when I "bought" it.
  • 12.8 ounce Cascadian Farms Organic cereal  $1.99.
  • 5.8 ounce Fiber One 90-Calorie Chewy Bars  We actually just paid $0.75 for these.
  • 5.8 ounce Hamburger Helper  We always pay $0.75 for this just by getting it at Walmart with a coupon.
  • 11 ounce Green Giant Corn Niblets  Cost should be under $0.50 with a sale and coupon.
  • 9.5 ounce Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers  ~$3.50.
  • 5 ounce Fruit Roll-Ups  $0.80.
  • 10.5 ounce Chex Mix Muddy Buddies snack mix    ~$2
  • 17.5 ounce Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix   ~$1.25 (at Walmart everyday!)
  • 13.7 ounce Wanchai Ferry Orange Chicken dinner kit   ~$4



If you're still interested in this deal, shop through ebates and get 6% cashback (and an additional $5 if you are just signing up for ebates).

No comments:

Post a Comment