Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Inside My Mailbox!


I've been having a pretty good week with freebies.  Since today was no different, I figured I'd share what I received with you, just in case you didn't think that signing up to receive free stuff was worth it and thought freebies are all junk.  This is what I received today:  Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (2.8 oz) (retail value: $34); Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner travel size (sells at Walmart for $1.98) and a $2/2 Pantene coupon; Luna Protein Bar (retails for around $1) and a $0.50 which will make for another free Luna bar at a grocery store that doubles; Sample box of Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit and three $1/1 coupons and a B1G1 coupon (I'm taking the three $1/1 coupons to Harris Teeter this week for super doubles and will get three free full sized boxes with these coupons); Newsweek (not sure of retail price); Forbes (again, not sure of retail price); Wall Street Journal ($2)...In the end (after I get my free Luna bar and three free full sized boxes of cereal) today's mailbox will have gotten me over $50 worth of free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment